Wednesday 30 July 2014

A Bit About This Blog

Over the years,- and there have been many years, - my views have evolved and changed. Experience, age, children, financial state, where I live and science are some of the things that have contributed to the continual development of what I think and what I want to do.
Where I am at the moment is probably nearing anti-consumerism, however being a child of the 60’s and 70’s, (I did say there had been many years Smile ), I do like my creature comforts so this blog is about my attempts at a gradual weaning away from the heavily materialistic and consumerist society we inhabit.
I currently live in south west France on an old farm of around 6 hectares along with an assortment of cats, camelids (alpacas), chickens and carp (goldfish).

No comments:

Post a Comment